Twilight Saga Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Saga Roleplay

Where you can become a part of the Twilight Saga...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
STAFF!!
    KIRA! Co-owner & Admin
heidi volturi A1-150x150 heidi volturi Leah-mini-150x150
    CATI KAY! Co-owner & Admin
heidi volturi Rosalie_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MICHELLE! Admin
heidi volturi Alyson_Hannigan-150x150
... OF THE MONTH!!
    FEMALE OF MONTH! Kate Denali!
heidi volturi Hayley-williams-2-150x150
    MALE OF MONTH! Jasper Hale!
heidi volturi Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MEMBER OF MONTH! Kira!
heidi volturi Eclipse_alice_cullen2-150x150
    RELATIONSHIP OF MONTH! Alice and Jasper
heidi volturi JasperAlice-150x150 November of Months!! CONGRATS!

heidi volturi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate Denali
Kate Denali

heidi volturi Empty
PostSubject: heidi volturi   heidi volturi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:02 pm

heidi volturi Jessica-lowndes-frankie-batista-photoshoot-1

FIRST MIDDLE LAST

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

heidi Dermandois ( volturi)

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.
heidi
Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?
around 900 / 1000 years ago

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

900 / 1000 ish

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?
yes a license

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

vampire

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?
volturi house but i got a private house

What about your family? How are they doing?

dead

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?
dunno

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?
you..

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

no

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

heidi is a woman with a straight mind and really fast answers. her charms are a the main character in her life and she loves to know more. She is sweet and caring for the children and feels like a mother for them.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

jessica lowndes

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

natural

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

red

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?
no

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

slimmer and better then you =P

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

dunno was a too long time ago

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

answer here.

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?
heidi has an very old and very chaotic past. her childhood was great. she had the same perfect life as rosalie until she saw that her whole family was trying to kill her. her mother died because her knife was pointed at herself. her father was killed by heidi when she got angry and her sisters died out of shock. heidi ran from home and went to italy. she was dragged into the hall where the volturi was and aro liked her too much to kill and bit her so she could be a servant.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

hayley

Do you have any other characters here?
kate and emmett

Can I see your role playing sample, please?
Heidi stood there awkwardly as her husband put his hands on the hood--her own still above her head in the air. "Sir." She started to intervene, but was ignored. And then it was just far too amusing to try to stop it. The Police officer's hands ran down Rich's body, stopping at his groin. Heidi fought back an amused cackle. Violet eyes were dancing with barely contained laughter as the officer stopped. "Sir what is that?" That elicited a snort from the young woman, her shoulders shaking with laughter.

Poor Richard.

It was when the other patrol officer started ushering her towards the car that her amusement departed. "Spread 'em." The man grinned lewdly, leaving Heidi glaring at him over her shoulder. The look was blatantly 'touch me and die'. Violet eyes caught Richard's, brows raising. "Are you going to charge us or just cop a feel?"

So the hand creeping up her inner thigh was bugging her. Heidi was not amused anymore.

Quote :
role playing sample here. no less than one good paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

heidi volturi Empty
PostSubject: Re: heidi volturi   heidi volturi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:05 pm

heidi volturi 4845999234_5182d042c9
Back to top Go down

heidi volturi
Page 1 of 1