Twilight Saga Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Saga Roleplay

Where you can become a part of the Twilight Saga...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
STAFF!!
    KIRA! Co-owner & Admin
Jasper Hale A1-150x150 Jasper Hale Leah-mini-150x150
    CATI KAY! Co-owner & Admin
Jasper Hale Rosalie_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MICHELLE! Admin
Jasper Hale Alyson_Hannigan-150x150
... OF THE MONTH!!
    FEMALE OF MONTH! Kate Denali!
Jasper Hale Hayley-williams-2-150x150
    MALE OF MONTH! Jasper Hale!
Jasper Hale Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MEMBER OF MONTH! Kira!
Jasper Hale Eclipse_alice_cullen2-150x150
    RELATIONSHIP OF MONTH! Alice and Jasper
Jasper Hale JasperAlice-150x150 November of Months!! CONGRATS!

Jasper Hale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale Empty
PostSubject: Jasper Hale   Jasper Hale I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Jasper Hale Jasper

Jasper????Hale

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

I told you, Jasper Hale.

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

My name is Jasper but people also call me Jazz.

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?

I was born in 1843.

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

I am one hundred sixty-seven years old, but I look like a high-school senior.

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?
I have a driver's license and I didn't go to College, since I'm stuck as a senior.

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

I'm a vampire.

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

I live with my family in a mansion.

What about your family? How are they doing?

My family? Well Carlisle (my adoptive father) is currently at work taking care of humans at the hospital. Esme (my adopted mother) is at home watching Renesmee, my adoptive niece. Alice, my wife is currently having a vision of the future. Rosalie my adoptive sister is in one of her moods again so she's been a ghost. Emmett my adoptive brother is currently staring blankly at the tv. And Edward my adoptive brother came with his wife and my adoptive sister in law, from the cottage. He is still worried about me since I've been relieving the whole Volturi incident. Oh I forgot about someone-- I'm still not used to this. My nephew in law Jacob Black is coming for a visit. He's been doing pack duties.

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

Well things I love is my wife obviously. Hmmm... things I like... uh well I like to fight. I also like to kid around.

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

I'm not too fond of human food or the Volturi, and I'm also not fond of Sam's pack.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

I tend to be overprotective according to my wife. I have trouble with my power sometimes, and I have trouble with bloodlust too.

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

well I gave you my weaknesses so my strengths are that I'm very knowledgeable in the vampire world. I am also billingual.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

Jackson Rathbone? Huh I never really thought about it.

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

My hair is natural.

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

When I'm full they're gold, when I'm thirsty black, but when I'm angry they tend to be red.

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?

I have them all over my body, the attacks of vampires were not pretty.

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

I really don't know, but I my height is 6''3.

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

I've been a high-school senior more times than I can count but I never actually went to college.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

I don't need a job.
I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

When I was human I was a major in the war. I rode on my horse and stopped when I saw the image of three beautiful women I stopped there. I don't remember what happened when I got there, just the pain of the change. When I woke up as a vampire Maria realized she could use my abilities to her advantage so she tricked me into thinking she loved me when really I was her puppet. Later on I ran away from Maria and I met Alice in a resteraunt, and eventually I ended up with the Cullens.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

My name is Lieselotte.

Do you have any other characters here?

Yes. Renesmee.

Can I see your role playing sample, please?

Quote :
I could feel the depression rolling off of Renesmee and I couldn't help but feel it myself. I sat down on the couch. I sighed and sat down next to her completely feeling depressed. Renesmee looked at me and she noticed I was feeling what she felt. I sighed again as the pain of the change flashed through my eyes. I jumped up from the couch still locked in the memory and I relaxed when Renesmee placed her hand on me and sent calming images to my head.
"Thank you." I told her as I looked at her. I wouldn't give her false emotions as it wouldn't do any good.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

Jasper Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper Hale   Jasper Hale I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Jasper Hale 4845999234_5182d042c9

Back to top Go down

Jasper Hale
Page 1 of 1