Twilight Saga Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Saga Roleplay

Where you can become a part of the Twilight Saga...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
STAFF!!
    KIRA! Co-owner & Admin
home of the Denali clan. A1-150x150 home of the Denali clan. Leah-mini-150x150
    CATI KAY! Co-owner & Admin
home of the Denali clan. Rosalie_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MICHELLE! Admin
home of the Denali clan. Alyson_Hannigan-150x150
... OF THE MONTH!!
    FEMALE OF MONTH! Kate Denali!
home of the Denali clan. Hayley-williams-2-150x150
    MALE OF MONTH! Jasper Hale!
home of the Denali clan. Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MEMBER OF MONTH! Kira!
home of the Denali clan. Eclipse_alice_cullen2-150x150
    RELATIONSHIP OF MONTH! Alice and Jasper
home of the Denali clan. JasperAlice-150x150 November of Months!! CONGRATS!

home of the Denali clan.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Denali
Kate Denali

home of the Denali clan. Empty
PostSubject: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:55 am

our home =)
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:41 pm

I drove up to the Denali's home... I was bored, and I wanted to invite them to Alice's party. I parked the car, and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Kate Denali
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:52 am

I looked around. '' oh there not home how could i forget? '' I sighed and walked at the door. '' Rose honey ow it has been too long '' I said delighted.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 am

"Kate! I would like to invite you to Alice's formal affair." I said quickly. Alice is gonna be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Kate Denali
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:58 am

'' sounds great I am bored as hell on a hot day would you like to come in? '' I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:07 pm

"Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Denali
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:21 pm

'' good i made us drinks '' i said smiling walking to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:29 pm

"Thank you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kate Denali
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:36 pm

'' you're welcome dear you haven't been here in ages i was started to wander if you were even alive '' i giggled.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:43 pm

I laughed. "You could come down too." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kate Denali
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:11 pm

'' true but if you have a huge house to watch over because your sisters are away you would think the same but i get it next time take me to your place better then tanya wanting me to have a guy '' i rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 pm

I knocked on the door as I looked in the window at the two girls. I had felt Nessie's depression and I needed a break from it all. The truth is I followed her scent here.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:59 pm

"Jasper?" I laughed. "Kate dear, would you get the door? Jasper's outside."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:28 pm

"You know I could jump in through a window." I joked. I felt great since I was away from all the "drama".
I waited for the snarl to come from her as I contemplated about weather I should run or stay.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 pm

I walked over there and climbed onto Jasper's back.
He giggled as I jumped on his back and I screamed Rosalie's name.
Back to top Go down
Kate Denali
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:56 am

'' yay! damn you guys make me feel like i never been alone for a while thanks guys '' I opened the door but got a little scared. the child would remember me as a witch defending her butt....
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:02 pm

"umm, yeah, Jazz, that would be insanely rude." I laughed. Renesmee screamed my name and I jumped, then yelled "Oh my god.". After I realized it was her, I fake scolded her. "Don't do that. Its not kind."I smiled. "but Whoever said she was kind?" I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kate Denali
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 pm

'' I'm sorry '' i said running upstairs grabbing some blood to calm my thirst. this wasn't something i was prepared on.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:13 pm

"It is Quite all right."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:26 pm

"Feeling better are we?"I asked as I looked at Nessie. She smiled and I walked inside.
That was when I smelt the scent of a hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Kate Denali
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:57 am

'' sorry i just ahevn't hutn for a week so i was kind of weak but i am good now hows the little girl? '' i asked changing subject
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 pm

"Hey I've been depressed for like oh... a month."I said, remembering those dark days.
Jasper could feel the tension coming from me and I knew he felt that.
"Don't worry"he said, not knowing what this was about.

Back to top Go down
Kate Denali
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:55 pm

'' aww poor girl '' kate lifted her up. '' shall i make some curls in your hair ? it will look great on you '' she smiled. She always made the cullen haircuts look great no one ever complained. '' ofcourse we need to ask your parents first '' she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 pm

"Something tells me they would rather me be happy in any way that's not dangerous... so I think it would be fine."I smiled when I said not dangerous, because I knew of Mom's "episodes."
I then burst into laughter at the word.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:25 am

I smiled as Kate and Renesmee were talking about doing ness's hair. Jasper was just standing there, watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home of the Denali clan.   home of the Denali clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home of the Denali clan.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next