Twilight Saga Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Saga Roleplay

Where you can become a part of the Twilight Saga...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
STAFF!!
    KIRA! Co-owner & Admin
Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood A1-150x150 Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood Leah-mini-150x150
    CATI KAY! Co-owner & Admin
Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood Rosalie_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MICHELLE! Admin
Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood Alyson_Hannigan-150x150
... OF THE MONTH!!
    FEMALE OF MONTH! Kate Denali!
Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood Hayley-williams-2-150x150
    MALE OF MONTH! Jasper Hale!
Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MEMBER OF MONTH! Kira!
Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood Eclipse_alice_cullen2-150x150
    RELATIONSHIP OF MONTH! Alice and Jasper
Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood JasperAlice-150x150 November of Months!! CONGRATS!

Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krymsynne Dawne
Administrator
Administrator

Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood Empty
PostSubject: Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood   Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood Images?q=tbn:9WHQrR-3OqwB1M:

Krymsynne DawneBrentwood

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

Kryms, Krymsy.

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?
954 AD

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

1146 years young =-)

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?

I'm kinda a loafer, but if i'm not hanging out with my killing buddies I'm being funny, cracking a joke, or just being stupid...

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

Umm...I'm white. That's a race...right?!javascript:emoticonp('Question')

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

A big burgundy mansion, 3 floors, extremely large scale of one to ten...eleven.

What about your family? How are they doing?

Umm...They're pushing up daisies with their lovely decomposing bodies...YAY! ETERNAL YOUTH!
Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

Video games, chainsaws, guns, firearms of sorts, dark colors, rock music (all kinds), being a smart-alec, proving people wrong when i'm the one wrong, singing occasionally, being insane.

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

Being wrong, handling things peacefully, "talking out our problems", girly girls, classical music, idiots, small/cute animals.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?
Being an idiot is my main talent...but i can kick some serious butt! GET P'WNED SONNY!

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

Strengths: Comedy, fighting, charisma, cheering people up, ready to fight whenever.

Weaknesses: Being funny at the wrong time, attitude, hardly any emotion, ready to fight whenever.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...
Allisyn Hannigan

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?
Natural red.

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

topaz...urr durr!

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?
nose stud, scar across entire back(from blade as child), ears.

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?
125 pounds(of muscle bay bay!) and i'm 5'3"

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?
I learn by observing, not by sitting in some lame-butt classroom listening to overpaid old people read from books.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?
Uhh...None.

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

I was tortured as a child, by my dad. He would slash me everytime i made a mistake.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?
Mo

Do you have any other characters here?
NoT yEt...O_o

Can I see your role playing sample, please?

Quote :
Krymsynne is sitting alone in a room, wondering how she got here. Alone. Silenced. And completely targeted by every commando-ish vampire you could imagine. Still wondering she was interrupted by the sound of a window crashing through. She sighed and turned to see a savage, raging vampire. Tall. Big. FrEaKy. Looking him straight in the eye she yelled, "CAN YOU GUYS POSSIBLY FIND ANOTHER WAY TO ENTER MY HOUSE?!!? THAT WOULD BE MY..." she zones out counting on her fingers, "SEVENTEENTH WINDOW THIS WEEK! GIVE ME A FRICKEN BREAK! GARR!" The mystery vampire charged towards her, thinking quickly Krymsynne jumps, making him run straight into the coffee table. "Ooh. That looked like it hurt." She quipped out, punching him in the face. Using her unique ability, she lights his hair on fire. "What can I say. I enjoy hurting you..."With that she throws him into the fire place, along with the other ashes of foes. Watching him burn she mumbles, "I feel like somthings missing..." Another window crashed. "Crap.
Question
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood   Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:40 pm

You're accepted Mo! sorry it took so long... we'd had issues... you understand... lol
Back to top Go down
Krymsynne Dawne
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood   Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:05 pm

No prob Rose Wink
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood   Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Butthead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood   Krymsynne Dawne Brentwood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Saga Roleplay :: Getting Started :: Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: