Twilight Saga Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Saga Roleplay

Where you can become a part of the Twilight Saga...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
STAFF!!
    KIRA! Co-owner & Admin
-sigh- don't make me regret this  A1-150x150 -sigh- don't make me regret this  Leah-mini-150x150
    CATI KAY! Co-owner & Admin
-sigh- don't make me regret this  Rosalie_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MICHELLE! Admin
-sigh- don't make me regret this  Alyson_Hannigan-150x150
... OF THE MONTH!!
    FEMALE OF MONTH! Kate Denali!
-sigh- don't make me regret this  Hayley-williams-2-150x150
    MALE OF MONTH! Jasper Hale!
-sigh- don't make me regret this  Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MEMBER OF MONTH! Kira!
-sigh- don't make me regret this  Eclipse_alice_cullen2-150x150
    RELATIONSHIP OF MONTH! Alice and Jasper
-sigh- don't make me regret this  JasperAlice-150x150 November of Months!! CONGRATS!

-sigh- don't make me regret this

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heidi Dermandois
Heidi Dermandois

-sigh- don't make me regret this  Empty
PostSubject: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Heidi sighed. Aro had send her on her own to watch the child. Heidi wanted to get back to what she did and not to be in forks. She hated these stupid humans and the awful smell of dogs in the morning. She hated to visit the cullens because she knows she would get attacked by some idiot. She got out of her car. This is it this is the moment now she need to prove she is coming in peace.

Heidi knocked twice and got of the varanda to see what was coming next. Her mind was clear her contacts gone and her nose and ears sharp. If the future girl saw her she could open the damn door.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:34 pm

I heard a quiet knock. I opened the door. "Heidi?" I asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:51 pm

I screamed when I heard that name and I jumped out of a window.
I then ran past the border, adrenalin kicking in.
I was scared of the Volturi.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:01 am

I turned around and said "Alice, could you go get her?"
Back to top Go down
Heidi Dermandois
Heidi Dermandois

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 pm

'' Miss Hale '' she said nodding. Heidi wanted to have this done for a quite fast moment. She saw Renesmee jumping out of a goddamn window. '' I don't want to harm a Cullen never did but I just need to make sure the child is okay eventhough I am cold blooded doesn't mean i don't care '' heidi said truthfully. Jane has changed and even more worse as she was. She didn't even know how to be herself anymore and Heidi felt sorry.

'' just let me take a look at the child and I am gone as you all want '' she said officially. '' Aro has no idea so i wanted to make it quick '' heidi said and fell on her knees. if she could cry she would. she missed the old jane and alec who she loved not the monsters they were now.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:16 pm

I soon stopped when I got tired and then I fell on the ground laughing.
I was like a mouse when I shrieked and jumped out of the window.
I could picture their faces as I thought of this.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:27 am

"You may see her when she comes back, but for now, you can wait here if you like." I said, opening the door for her to enter if she wished.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Dermandois
Heidi Dermandois

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 am

'' listen I don't have much time Jane can get here and she doesn't dare to tell Aro but i need to keep it as a secret so i will give you an address and you can see me there with the child I'll be alone ask your futurist '' heidi gave her best smile and handed over a piece of paper. '' good luck miss hale '' she said annd turned around.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 am

"Okay." I said, taking the piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Administrator
Administrator
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 pm

I ran and got Nessie. I found her laughing and rolling on the floor. "Hey, you need to come back." I told her. "Fine" she replied. I picked her up and ran back to the house already knowing what to expect. I ran through the door and said to Rose, "I know where to go. I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking her. Ugh. Let's go get this over with." I looked down at Nessie as I took off again. If anything whent wrong, even though I know nothing will, but anything at all, it would all be my fault. Man, I hate unciertain futchers. PS- Heidi, you touch her, I kill you. Have fun with that thought! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsagaroleplay.forumotion.net
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:34 pm

(wait did she take off with me?)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Administrator
Administrator
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 pm

(Yep)
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm

"Aunt Alice where are we going?"I asked when I looked at her.
Her eyes looked broken which meant she was crying so I put my hand on her and sent calming images to her.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Dermandois
Heidi Dermandois

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:10 am

( OOC: ghehehehe come and get me then =P )
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:01 am

(HAYLEYYYY!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Heidi Dermandois
Heidi Dermandois

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:03 am

( honeybutt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:03 am

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Heidi Dermandois
Heidi Dermandois

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:04 am

(cbox xd)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Administrator
Administrator
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 am

Hey, sorry to interupt, but can we get back to role playing now.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:50 am

(sure Kira lol)

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:27 pm

I looked at Alice after I opened my eyes and I let go of her hand.
I looked at her after I did and I noticed her expression had changed.
I sighed when I looked at it again and I asked," Auntie Alice, where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:32 pm

I blurred and caught up with Alice and Nessie. "Heya!" I cried. Then I saw Alice jump three feet with nessie. apparently she hadn't seen that coming. "sorry!." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:37 pm

"Hey! You are carrying someone who bleeds." I reminded her.
I saw a little blood on Rose's hair and I politely informed her.
I waited for her to blow up as I thought of a donkey, and I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:56 pm

"Thank you nessie." I said sarcastically. Then I blurred and washed it out quickly. "all better... see??"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Administrator
Administrator
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:53 am

"Not cool Rose." I told her. "You know I can't see a rash desicion." I want to be mad but I can't be. i just smile at her. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -sigh- don't make me regret this    -sigh- don't make me regret this  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-sigh- don't make me regret this
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Saga Roleplay :: Around The World :: Forks, Washington :: The Cullen Mansion-
Jump to: