Twilight Saga Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Saga Roleplay

Where you can become a part of the Twilight Saga...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
STAFF!!
    KIRA! Co-owner & Admin
Application Code A1-150x150 Application Code Leah-mini-150x150
    CATI KAY! Co-owner & Admin
Application Code Rosalie_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MICHELLE! Admin
Application Code Alyson_Hannigan-150x150
... OF THE MONTH!!
    FEMALE OF MONTH! Kate Denali!
Application Code Hayley-williams-2-150x150
    MALE OF MONTH! Jasper Hale!
Application Code Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MEMBER OF MONTH! Kira!
Application Code Eclipse_alice_cullen2-150x150
    RELATIONSHIP OF MONTH! Alice and Jasper
Application Code JasperAlice-150x150 November of Months!! CONGRATS!

Application Code

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Administrator
Administrator
Alice Cullen

Application Code Empty
PostSubject: Application Code   Application Code I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Code:
[center][*img]CHARACTER IMAGE HERE, DON'T STRETCH THE BOARD, REMOVE STARS[*/img]

[font=georgia][size=24][color=purple]FIRST[/color] MIDDLE [color=purple]LAST[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[b][color=PURPLE]Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?[/b][/color]

answer here. don't forget to fill out all the answers in in first person!

[b][color=PURPLE]Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.[/b][/color]

answer here. nicknames of your charrie.

[b][color=PURPLE]Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?[/b][/color]

answer here. you full birth date, including year.

[b][color=PURPLE]Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]What about your family? How are they doing?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]And what about eyes? What's your eye color?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[b][color=PURPLE]I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?[/b][/color]

answer here.

[size=20][color=PURPLE]YOUR REAL SELF???[/color][/size]

[b][color=purple]What your name or nickname?[/color][/b]

answer here.

[b][color=purple]Do you have any other characters here?[/color][/b]

answer here.

[b][color=purple]Can I see your role playing sample, please?[/color][/b]

[quote]role playing sample here. no less than one good paragraph.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsagaroleplay.forumotion.net

Application Code
Page 1 of 1