Twilight Saga Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Saga Roleplay

Where you can become a part of the Twilight Saga...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
STAFF!!
    KIRA! Co-owner & Admin
Bella Cullen App A1-150x150 Bella Cullen App Leah-mini-150x150
    CATI KAY! Co-owner & Admin
Bella Cullen App Rosalie_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MICHELLE! Admin
Bella Cullen App Alyson_Hannigan-150x150
... OF THE MONTH!!
    FEMALE OF MONTH! Kate Denali!
Bella Cullen App Hayley-williams-2-150x150
    MALE OF MONTH! Jasper Hale!
Bella Cullen App Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150
    MEMBER OF MONTH! Kira!
Bella Cullen App Eclipse_alice_cullen2-150x150
    RELATIONSHIP OF MONTH! Alice and Jasper
Bella Cullen App JasperAlice-150x150 November of Months!! CONGRATS!

Bella Cullen App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Cullen

Bella Cullen

Bella Cullen App Empty
PostSubject: Bella Cullen App   Bella Cullen App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:15 am

[*img]CHARACTER IMAGE HERE, DON'T STRETCH THE BOARD, REMOVE STARS[*/img]

ISABELLA MARIE CULLEN (NEE SWAN)

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

Hey, I'm Bella Cullen

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

Bella, Bells, Bell, Arizona, Vampire Girl, Spider Monkey. but you can call me Bella

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?

13th September 1991

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

Physically: 18 Actually: 19

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?

Yes, I have a drivers license, and I don't work/don't go to college. Yet.

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

I am a vampire.

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

I live in a cottage with my husband and my daughter. Although we're at my in-laws house most of the time.

What about your family? How are they doing?

They're good. Carlisle and Esme (my father and mother in a way) are out on a 'camping' trip with Emmett and Jasper. (My brothers) Rosalie and Alice (my sisters) are on a shopping trip. And Edward and Renesmee (my husband and daughter) are right here with me. Everyone's happy.

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

I really love my family. They are the most important thing to me. I also emjoy beating Emmett in strength contests. That's always fun. I enjoy riding my motorcycle and cliff-diving -sometimes.

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

There's a pretty hefty list. Ehrm.. Shopping, recieving presents, parties, being the center of attention etc. etc. *smiles* There are others too, I'd just prefer not to mention them.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

I tend to be a really bad liar, if that counts. I bite my nails too.

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

Strengths? Ehm. I'm a mental sheild. That means that I can block mental gifts such as that of Edward.
Weaknesses? Ehm. Definatley a clutz, even with my newfound agility.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

Kristen Stewart? Yep, I've heard that before.

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

Completley natural

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

When I was human they were a kind of chocolate brown. Now they're bright crimson, turning gold.

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?

Ehrm, i've probably got loads of scars. As I said, I'm a real clutz. But nothing major.

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

I weigh around 110-115 pounds. I'm 5'4" Tall. I think.

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

I was educated in a public school in Pheonix until I was seventeen. Then, I moved to Forks to stay with my dad, and went to Forks High until I graduated. When I graduated, I was supposed to be going to Juneau and going to college there, but there was no need. So, I stayed in Forks.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

I used to work at Newton Outfitters for my friend's mom but I quit that job when I was supposed to be moving to Juneau.

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

My mom left my dad when I was just small. Since then, I've seen my dad every summer. My mom married again, but my stepfather was a minor league baseball player, so he had to move around a lot. Renée stayed at home with me until I noticed that she was sad. So I moved to Forks to stay with my dad.
There, I met my husband, Edward Cullen and his family. After falling in love with Edward, and finding out that he and his family were vampires, I suffered a setback. Three nomad vampires came to a baseball game held by the Cullens. One was a tracker and he had his sights set on me.
After having my leg broken and my wrist bitten by the hunter, I was subdued to another horrible fate. Prom.
Since then, I have been a magnet for more trouble than the whole of America has seen in the past year. Edward left me -for my safety- leaving me heartbroken. That was a hard time. I puled through though, with the help of my best friend, Jacob Black.
During the time that Edward was away, I learned that Jacob was, in fact, a werewolf. Eventually, after a trip to Italy on a mission to save Edward, he returned to Forks. Where the past six months were wiped almost completley from memory.
A few months later, one of our other enemies, Victoria -James (The tracker)'s mate- built an army of newborn vampires to destroy me. Edward and the Cullens and the wolves saved me from that too. Although Jacob got half of his bones crushed in the process.
After agreeing to marry Edward, I fell pregnant with Renesmee. She was half-vampire so she kicked hell out of me, but I love her all the same. When Renesmee was born, I almost died. Edward saved me by biting me. The burning pierced through my veins for two days. And then it stopped and I woke up.
After a quick visit from the Volturi, which amounted in no fight. Just talking. Edward, Renesmee and my family returned to normal-ish.
We are happy now and we hope to stay that way.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

Becca

Do you have any other characters here?

Nope xD

Can I see your role playing sample, please?

Quote :
I wandered through the huge white mansion looking for Alice. The boys had gone hunting and Alice, Esme and Rosalie were taking Renesmee shopping. I hated shopping, but Alice had used her 'you-would-if-you-loved-me' look and gotten me to go. It was close to Christmas and we were shopping for gifts for the boys.
"Alice?" I called out and heard an 'Out here' come from the garage. I drifted out to see Renesmee and Alice sitting on the hood of Alice's porche and Rosalie and Esme sitting inside Rosalie's BMW. They were all looking my way, smiling.
I groaned and wandered over to them. Alice informed me of which cars we were taking. I was going with Rosalie and Esme in Rosalie's red BMW. Renesmee was going with Alice in Alice's car.
I got into Rosalie's car quietly and both cars peeled out of the garage.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

Bella Cullen App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen App   Bella Cullen App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi mom! xd I'm stuck in my cell for now. Mad
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Administrator
Administrator
Rosalie Hale

Bella Cullen App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen App   Bella Cullen App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:23 am

Bella Cullen App 4845999234_5182d042c9
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen

Bella Cullen

Bella Cullen App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen App   Bella Cullen App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:05 am

Yay xD Thanks and Hey Daughter xD <3
Back to top Go down
Heidi Dermandois
Heidi Dermandois

Bella Cullen App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen App   Bella Cullen App I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:40 am

heya bells
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bella Cullen App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen App   Bella Cullen App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella Cullen App
Page 1 of 1